Monday, December 04, 2006

the new beginning

finally, i got the courage to put aside my fondness for my previous blog n start afresh away frm annoying ppl who not only peep n pry into my personal life, change the facts n choose to delude themselves bcoz of jealousy n their morbid obesession over how i lead my life. some ppl r so screwed up. haiz..

ok, tt was mean. but they started it!!

so in order to exercise my right to protect my own privacy - oh the irony! - voila, today mrks the birth of my new blog! n pretty pretty please bless it be free frm those ppl. (hey, at least out of the kindness of my heart, i didn't refer to them as pests!)

so my beloved darlings who hv been selected to stumble upon tis add, ur among the selected few. *rejoice*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home